Sunday, March 2, 2014

The most effective mood stabilizers in natural medicine

I have checked out this article and found it useful as a reference. I learnt that the most effective mood stabilisers include ginseng, lavender, St John's wort, kava kava, Passion flower, winter cherry or ashwagandha, and arctic root or rhodiola. I noted that lavender is "a part of aromatherapy for headaches and depression", and incidentally,  I have been occasionally using aromatherapy salt bath scrub containing lavender, rose and sandalwood ingredients after showering, which I bought from the pranic healing clinic last year. 

I noted from the article that passionflower is a "natural sedative relieves occasional anxiety and mild panic attacks". I happened to have bought some herbal tea mixture containing passionflower and other complementary herbs some time ago from an organic health store. 
Add caption
 


1 comment:

  1. . Often we don't really understand the contribution that each of these nutrients bring to our body maintenance, function and wellness. Because of that, we neglect giving what our boy requires. jersey mike's diabetic friendly

    ReplyDelete

Notes on Inner Qi seminar

Inner Qi seminar Aligning your sub-conscious for health, wealth and happiness - Master CK "Yellow emperor's inner classi...