Friday, September 14, 2012

Mental or emotional implications of back pain


If you're experiencing back pain, see if these mental causes could be true for you. These affirmations are from my book, Heal Your Body. Hay House has a special offer on this title, along with a few other goodies. http://www.hayhouse.com/shop-catalog/2012/fall-clearance/under-5&utm_id=HAYFB

I think it's helpful to see possible connections between back pain and the emotional pain/fear/guilt/anxiety a person goes through. I agree that affirmations such as loving and approving ourselves, and trusting our needs are always taken care of can help relieve the physical conditions in our body. I found it to be true in my own case regarding heart palpitations - I think this was partly due to self-condemnation in the past. I am glad to have been learning to let go of condemnation and to love and accept myself unconditionally since.

1 comment:

  1. Great graphic! I find myself in more and more back pain ever since I started working at a desk job. I can't stand sitting for so long. The pain made me go out to the store and purchase on of the chair back supports. I completely agree that stress can lead to more back pain. Lumbar Pain
    is one of the worst pains to experience.

    ReplyDelete

Notes on Inner Qi seminar

Inner Qi seminar Aligning your sub-conscious for health, wealth and happiness - Master CK "Yellow emperor's inner classi...