Thursday, June 23, 2016

Energy Healing for Enneagram Type 4

I find this article useful for knowing the various ways in which I - as an individualist - can find healing from low self-esteem and self-worth - often due to being my own inner critic - and make friends with the sense of loneliness and emptiness, as well as learn to feel at home with reality.

For example, I can learn to open my root chakra to become more grounded.

Feeling at home in reality

Fours tend to escape reality into a world of idealized fantasy; this weakens their sense of feeling at home in reality. Their tendency to feel unappreciated can also increase this sense of alienation. Strengthening the Root chakra can help to repair the damage caused by the Four's lack of presence in the physical world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Notes on Inner Qi seminar

Inner Qi seminar Aligning your sub-conscious for health, wealth and happiness - Master CK "Yellow emperor's inner classi...